I was Just smiling .. smiling and smiling. Every classmate of mine esp. boys were displaying one particular gesture by using their hand and asking me “where, and how come late?”
All I gave them was a sign of “have patie
nce. Tell you later”. But before I could tell them later anything, Principal made a sudden appearance in the class with that particular boy who accompanied me in my Jump trail, class was silent. Looking at the nerdy guy I figured out that Anshul dude you are fucked up, as his face esp. the cheek area was all red, his hair all dismantled. And here we go! “Who is Anshul?” a harsh and withered voice interrupted the silence which sounded loud and heavy. I stood up and walked near to him and the Principal with a mock smile asked, “Where were you in the morning?” I lied and said, “In the class”. He then didn’t ask anything, thereafter all several others and I heard was sound of slaps and batter on my face and body. That process didn’t have a count and it was numerous in number. My principal looked merciless. When he started beating me I was a little scared but when he didn’t stop then I just looked into his eyes. All the pains and bruises turned me fearless. He stopped after 3 min of continuous battering on me. He then again asked, “where were you in the morning?” but this time I had become transparent and said, “I was outside the school because I was late.” He asked me a different yet highly expected question along with a slap, “So how did you get in when no late comer was allowed to enter?” I said, “I jumped in.” My disclosure of jumping in gave him a fake shock as if he didn’t know anything and had just come to see my charming face, he said, “what! You jumped in?” and again he started his corporal punishment exercise on me. Actually what happened when the boy who jumped before me had already been caught by the PTI(Physical Training Instructor) while his act...tch tch tch sad lad! And he puked my name too, although when he got caught I didn’t even try to jump but he was a M***** F***er!
Anyways we both had been called downstairs to reach the principal’s office. We both waited there for 5-10 min and then the principal arrived he called us in and informed us to leave the school and we both had been suspended for 3 days. We had to come along with our parents after 3 days. We went back home, my mom didn’t say a single word, I told the entire story to her, she forwarded my words to my dad and the patriarch of the family decided peacefully to wait for three days. I was relaxed and chilled from inside as I don’t have to go to school for three days. Three days fell apart and I was back to school with my mum. When we reached we heard that the principal is out of the town for another three days, so my mum decided to send me join the class. I was standing at the door and it was my Maths teacher who was kicking out some students for not doing the homework and corporal punishment shit was on for them. He saw me and got more pissed off and called me in to chop off my left over flesh. He just said “Tumhari garmi toh main nikalta hun” (I’ll make you understand your limits). He had a huge cane in his hand almost of his own body size and started swinging on me. It was a countless force which I bear and started bleeding from my right forearm. He had lost his control over himself and was incessantly striking on me even after seeing my bruises and blood. He stopped after 3-4 min and ordered me to stay out of the class. I followed the order and stayed out. Unfortunately my mum saw me standing outside and called me downstairs. I walked downstairs, my head was down and was crying not due to the pain but embarrassment. I tried to hide my bruises and bleeding but mum saw everything. This scene made her lose temper and she held my hand and straight away walked towards my class. She asked the teacher why did you do this to my son? He replied that your son had jumped into the school and I was pissed off. Then my mom inquired that how many times my son would bear the punishment? My teacher straight away said that I don’t know and go talk to the principal. I took mom outside the class she then directly met the vice-Principal and told him the entire story and he said there’s nothing we could do about it and in our institutions teachers are allowed to provide such kind of treatment to the students.
Last Part Of the story soon. IF YOU PEOPLE LIKE IT. COMMENT ME HERE OR ON FACEBOOK
No comments:
Post a Comment