Read the First Part: (Click Here)
I was waiting …. Waiting.. and waiting… and suddenly she arrived. Again a grin was on my face( I swear to god I don’t know why?) and so did on her face. Well then the game of an eye for an eye exchange started and I figured out that her pheromones(:P) are also activated for me(hmmmm khi khi khi.. ;-) ). I was a happy dog that time.
It was 11.20 in the morning and recess was about to start in 10 min, I had somehow managed to talk to her and said, “I wanna talk to you, please do meet me in the recess. I don’t know how but anyhow”. She just smiled as if she knew what my intentions are. Anyways I waited for 10 min to get over and during those 10 min my heart beat was drumming as if my heart will pop out but nothing happened like that. Bell rang, due to which my heart rang and my mind rang and because of these numerous ringing activities my whole body shivered. Half of the recess got over I was waiting when she will come man!
And when there were just 2 min left to recess get over I saw her waliking towards me. Oh boy! Whatever the dialogues I wrote and learnt, have forgotten each and every bit of those. Now was thinking it’s better to not talk to her. Suddenly my thoughts interrupted and heard a voice saying. “ So what were you saying(she was still smiling) ?”. I was like, “I ..I .. don’t .. uh know…”. She again interrupted and said, “No, before the recess you were saying that you need to talk to me. So I’m here, tell me”. That moment I thought “Anshul dude you have made a big fool out of yourself”, but somehow collaborated some heavy effort and said, “I just wanted to say that…”. Again an interruption by her, “what? Say it right now and why your hands are back while talking to me. I’m not your teacher that you are standing respectfully.” And here comes the disclosure of my theft. I showed her what I’m carrying in my hand and before I could judge her reaction she smiled and said, “I knew it.” And with a shock I said, “what?” she smiled more and said, “That my notebook is with you.” I was unable to infer whether to smile or keep mum. And here the bell rang, recess got over and before leaving she said, “Don’t say anything, I like everything between you and me the way it is.”She smiled again and left but I was dissapointed and my immatured thoughts in my brain cloud said, “WTF ! how could she decide everything like don’t talk and fall for me. There will be no kisses, no hand in hand, nothing! What kind of love she’s expecting?” then this silly boy decided to go back to normality. So far I had made up my mind that I won’t even look at her but “Dil toh bachcha hai ji” (Heart is still a kid). It again started and the same sweet wave of her smile reached to me when I saw her as she saw me, what all I decided 5 min back all have blown away with that wave of her smile. Back to the basics (khi khi khi :P). Since then, we never talked. I have never heard her voice, as in talking to each other. We got so many chances but it was never happened that we initiated something. The only business we shared was of smiling and looking at each other. We shared that eye to eye thing for 1-1/2 years. Sometimes our days were not good so if I’m dissapointed or depressed with something, I could feel her inquiring through her eyes that she wants to know ‘What’s Up’ with me and same was the case right back at her. It was all mutual, generous and I must say LOVING. I won’t say that it was a platonic feel because every look, every admiration, every feel had touched us physically too, our goosebumps made us feel each other. I still love her and I think it’s not a wrong deed to follow a love further in your life when you have a girlfriend. That love will never die, as thereafter everything I had shared with my future people it was all shared physically too and I’m not denying that it was special too and still it’s special in a different way but that was something different… ( :P )
Thanks :)
(Click here to go back to Homepage)
interesting..
ReplyDeletereminds me of my first boyfriend in class 10 :)
awwww... lovely!!! reminds me of my crush(es).. lolzz :P
ReplyDeleteHehehe.. Thanks :)
ReplyDeletepehla naha!! :p
ReplyDeletetats was a cute platonic love story, which doesn have to end necessarily cuz it was neva spoken!!! ;)
awwww... so pure! althou u were young, it was a true feeling still....
ReplyDeletehey tat wz such a cute one.....
ReplyDeletejs luv it.....too gud....