Pages

Time Piece

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Unspoken Love


Is it true that love can be possible through eyes? Well, if I raise this issue in my case then yes it is possible. Don’t worry guys I won’t start it with ‘Once upon a time …” kind of sh**. Just keeping my story (unfortunately which is true :P) simple, crisp and prim. I was 16 then when it all started. I was a boy in tenth standard or you can say was in my middle of adolescence when puberty hormones(pheromones esp.) strictly forces you to fall into different kind of attaractions and infatuations in the case of cute and beautiful girls around you. Same was the case with me, I fell for a charming girl of my class(cliché but good for me). I adored all her tiny recent grown pubic features, which comprises of her whole body(Not talking about anything beneath her clothes. Dirty Mind!! Get into the glow). Her face was a blooming flower for me, her long hair waved a peaceful breeze to me whenever she crossed me walking through her way. Her ‘Sensation’ (some brand) deodorant always made my day a Sunday. OK enough of it! So, It started during my pre-board preparation classes (during those times this sh** was newly started) and I was in one of the topper in the least-prepared-for-the-exams-category-students. So my scared mom forced me to join some fu**ing, bugging coaching classes for science subjects where I had to report 5 am in the morning(another jolt to my life). Any how I joined in and always reached the coaching classes 15 min before it gets to end(5.45am). All worked fine to me for 8-10 days I guess, then suddenly a new chick made an entry in my preparation classes on the 8th or 10th day. I reached precisely 15 min before the class gets over and found 3 new chicks leaving from there. Although I didn’t get the opportunity to have the glimpse of their faces, all I saw was just relished their behind(:P). And the moment I entered, one of my friend shouted ‘mazaa chhoot gaya’ (Missed the fun). I ignored and sat down and waited for another 15 min to get over. The moment class got over, I faced a stampede of questions and flavouring comments about the beauty of the new chick through my friends. Some were like ‘Tune dekha usko?’ (you saw her?) and some were like ‘kya cheez thi bey, tu late aaya. Bola tha na mazaa chhoot gaya’ (what a piece was that, you came late. I told you that you missed the fun). I was like what the hell is wrong with these guys. Haven’t they ever seen a girl or what? But anyways that part of the morning shifted some how and I got back home and thereafter left for my school. And as I entered my class, my jaw dropped. I had finally faced that chick. After seeing her I realised no wonder why these small di** heads went crazy. Now to top it up with embarrassment of mine I smiled at her (I don’t know why I did that) and so did she. And now even I had joined the same stampede of my friends and went all on and on for that chick (tune dekha usey, kya cheez hai bey.. etc etc..). Day got over and during night hours before my sleep, for the first time in my life I had set an alarm(4.30 am) and amazingly in the morning I woke up exactly at that time. My parents must be wondering that time, Oh! Our kid is finally giving a try to his future (hard luck mom n dad :P ). I reached exactly at 5 am and that day most of the people did know me must have fainted to the floors seeing me reaching the class exactly on time. So did my coaching teacher (although he lost all hope for me) and he praised me “koi nai, der aaye durust aaye” (never mind! In life it’s never too late). I was waiting…waiting and waiting……….


MORE IN THE NEXT POST IF YOU PEOPLE LIKE IT. DO I WRITE THE WHOLE STORY? COMMENT ME HERE OR ON FACEBOOK.

(Click here to go back to my blog homepage)


To Read The Last Part of this Story : Click Here



6 comments:

  1. lol.. tjat was freaking funny... dude put the next part please... let see how can a guy stay calm through his eyes.. ;)

    -Sehaj vasu(kandivali, mumbai)

    ReplyDelete
  2. waahhh......... i cant believe u wrote it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg !! you sound like the boy in that remix video 'pehla nasha pehla khuma' !! :p
    aww... please, let us have the 2nd part.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. grt work bro wht next do u get engh of her

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know dis one :P n i love d way uv put it!!! awsummm ;)

    ReplyDelete