nevitable, my efforts were all in vain. It was a one fine morning when I was getting ready to go to my school but somehow got late. All the entry gates shut down and my entry in the school was restricted till the morning assembly gets over (as I was expecting). It was 7.15 am when the assembly starts and it gets over around somewhere between 7.40-7.45 am. So I had my chillax pill. And waiting for another 15-20 min was not a big deal for me, as it was a usual daily activity for me. Clock ticked 7.45, then 7.50 n then 8.00am finally, to which my patience struck my mind and I slammed the gate really hard. A guard inside peeped outside through an opening on the gate and before I could say anything to him he directly said that all the late comers are not allowed inside. I was like Ah! Same good old shit! Let’s just wait for awhile and then they will let us get in. Don’t worry (sympathised all other late comers)! Now this time the minutes of my watch had crossed almost half an hour more and my patience again grew up to skip over its threshold and I decided to make a back home visit but suddenly I realised my mom’s terror on me of-not going-to-school and decided to wait for some more time. It was 8.45am when the guard on the gate issued a final word that no one is allowed to enter today, principal has just issued an order. So, the people who lost hope had left soon after the announcement and some stayed back with a hope. I have heard that “Hope is a Rope which swings you throughout the life” but according to the current situation that Hope Rope had felt slippery and we were losing grip after every minute. Anyways later on around 9.00 am except two people, all other slipped down from the ‘Hope-Rope’ and left for their home. The two blockheads who stayed (:P) were me and one of my classmate. The boy who stayed back with me had the similar scarecrow (his dad likewise my mom) problem. He couldn’t dare to go back home, so all we did was scratching our heads and get the solution for today’s plight. As we had nothing to do, we scanned thoroughly our school building, discussed when was it got built, the building seems to be very old and strong, what was the make of the cement used and especially a jump through wall where an idea clicked our minds and we just looked at each other and waited for a yes sign verbally from each other. Finally we said ‘Yes, I do’ to each other and got engaged in implementing our generous idea to jump inside the school premises. Now the time had arrived to decide who’s gonna jump first, the boy with me was shorter in height so with obvious reasons I had to push his ass upwards and help him to climb the wall. My enlightenment of helping others through my moral science classes were doing wonders that particular moment. Anyways all went super fine as according to the plan and I pushed him up and he hopped once and finally dropped inside the premises. On the other side of the wall, I was waiting for that guy to pull me up but he never looked back and that son of a B*** ran away (Lesson: never help others when the feeling of helping others is generous and true). I was unable to bear that on-the-spot betrayal, although it provided me strength to climb the wall alone and so I did it. But while climbing some of the nearby workers on the road along side my school complained the guard that somebody is trying to climb the school wall. I was little late in completing my job and the guard saw me and to fulfill his duty he unfailingly reported to the high officials about my desperate attempt to get education. The moment I dropped in it was a moment of glory for me. I felt victorious and the feeling was indescribable. I just ran .. ran .. and ran and followed the way towards my class. It was a screech my shoes did when I reached my class entrance door (everything felt adventurous that time). It was my arts and crafts teacher, who was in the class. A very sweet and generous lady, as she was the one who never said anything to me. So that day too she didn’t ask anything and this kind gesture of my teacher added a high flavour to my adventurous victory. My bosom’s swelled and the panting of my breath was describing my triumph non-verbally to my friends. I was just smiling, smiling and smiling......A REAL DEEP SHIT OF MY LIFE IN THE NEXT POST. IF YOU PEOPLE LIKE IT. COMMENT ME HERE OR ON FACEBOOK
wow!! I was so engrossed while reading this story.. N m so wondering what could have happened..?? after all you were only a class 10th student..how bad can thigns be... !
ReplyDeletehey sweety...
ReplyDeleteI never knew that u write so well..i mean simple and sweet..good work dear:))
well i knew bout this incident as u rem u got real famous after this..hehehehee..
keep sharing ur blogs:)
neha
ohh!!! u reminded all doz days... very well written...amazing... dnt stop writing...
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot everyone. Please lemme know about ur identities over here along with your comments or u can email me on anshulnarain@gmail.com to maintain ur privacy. Thanx..
ReplyDelete