With empty hands we (my mom and I) both arrived back home. It was 8.30 am and my dad was about to leave for work. He saw me and then my mom crying, which with obvious reasons and ultimately rose my dad’s temper. We recited the whole story. He then to
ok me to his personal lawyer and the lawyer later on suggested for a FIR which would lead to become a court case to earn your respect back (bull shit). Me, my entire family had flown away with the wave of mishaps happened to us suddenly and taken all the fast decisions what all came across. After filing the FIR against the teacher and the institution I became a famous boy in the town (for the wrong reasons at least). I was everywhere in almost all the newspapers. This heavy step in turn erupted a volcano inside my school and just few days after the FIR I got a call from my school. A soft, pleading voice struck my ears and it was my principal. He offered me to come back to school and join the classes and also mentioned to bring along my parents too. The next morning my mom and I went there and we had been first accused for filing a FIR against the teacher and then offered a negotiation deal to withdraw FIR and we will take your kid in. So my mom emotionally broke down due to her kid’s future and accepted to write a note to withdraw the FIR. She wrote it and I joined in as according to the deal. But we didn’t expect that it was trap. I was feeling happy-go-lucky because I was finally back with my mates but this happiness lasted for just 1 hour and the vice-principal enters my class and says “how dare you are inside the class.” I was taken aback! He pulled me through my hair and took me to the office. My bag also had been the part of my sad fate and thrown out of the school. It was all happened in jiffy that I couldn’t realise it what just happened to me. I was stoned and felt nothing and with my plain feeling walked back home. As usual, told the entire shit to my parents and as usual, my dad’s anger grew up and decided to give a final call to this war. We filed a case against the institution for the right to continue my studies and get an opportunity to appear for my board exams so that my career won’t lag behind. And then onwards our lives devastated. My mom and I were the only people who visited the lawyer, visited the court rooms whenever we have been called for. Only a son and his mother travelling 135 Kilo Meters four days a week from morning 5’o clock to no limits. This thing happened for 7 months continuously from this court room to that and all we got just plain shit of postponing of court hearing dates every time we visited. We hired best of kind of lawyer and that best person ditched us for bigger sum of money and bartered my court strategies with my opposition.
So we shifted to a different lawyer but that was of no use to us because we lost all hope. Indian courts are huge drains which is full of filth and corruption. From least to the highest, everybody only wants darn fucking money anyhow. They don’t give a fuck to your plight, your happiness, your mom’s tears, your family’s depth of problematic status. All they see is a client as turkey marinated with gold and filled with money jackpot (Bloody M***er Fuckers). The case is still on although I have finished my graduation after 8 years. Justice is still to go but I don’t want it now neither my mom and for my dad I don’t want to comment. The justice won’t bring my mother’s tears and those 10 months of happiness which she would’ve had during those times. My way of life changed, I had started taking it as a curse and once tried to suicide due to being the reason of dismantling my family’s life. Anyways I have learnt life, now I know how to speak to people at least, how to deal with them. My emotions are slightly dead, now I have become a person who don’t give a shit to others life yet I’m jovial and understand what human emotions are, from within I have become strong willed and holds the feeling of never giving up. Now my life has a strategy: If you poke me, I’ll poke you (merry facebook(ing) :P )back. If I’m not hampering your life so neither you have the fucking right to hamper mine. Life is a river which keeps on moving and so do I’m flowing with it. There are hard times but they’ll vanish if you think and believe that they will vanish.
The Entire Story Is Dedicated To All The Good People And Friends Who Made My Up Till Years Wonderful! I LOVE YOU! CHEERS!
IF YOU PEOPLE LIKE IT. COMMENT ME HERE OR ON FACEBOOK
Home
OMG !! thats horrible !!
ReplyDeletewhich school is this...?? i mean students in there are like what..aging from 5-18yer..ONLY !!
even if you allowed caning, u cant become in human..what if something serious happened..?? n there hav been cases whr the kids have like died!!! :o
What was the education council of India doing..?? gettin bribed..!!!
Thats awfulll!!! what kind of school is this..?
ReplyDeleteWell, its not a surprise as far as courts are concered...if this story is 10yrs back incident..even today its the same sad scene..
you file a case...lawyers rob u outta ur money...courts rob u outta ur time n peace !!!
The jurisdiction of India in today's date is in ranked no# 1 fro being the most corrupt body of Indi!!!!!!!!!
fuck ur bloody school.... I Would have slapped ur teacher...
ReplyDeletehaha.. Shomu !! but.... yea true..!!
ReplyDeletehheeyy anshul u took me back to that day,really unfortunate i remember each n every thing that happened on that day......
ReplyDeleteBut must say very well written
Thanks a lot Puneet. I know you were there and saw everything. All I want to say you were like one of the best people I have those days.
ReplyDelete